Thursday, December 25, 2008

Presents

Doc was getting bored, so we decided to open a few presents on Christmas Eve.




AJ also was begging to open presents, but only because he thought he might get a plane. Here he is checking the online overhead radar report...


I got a lovely necklace from my sister, Lindsey!


Aj loved his "flying ace aviator" sign and hung it in his man-room.



Shannon had to open a second present and put it on since it is a festive holiday red!



Christmas morning we were back at it. For Sheryl an Lindsey; can you spot the 4 presents Shannon is wearing in this picture?


Doc went a little nuts with the wrapping paper.


I love the sweaters and necklaces, hopefully I can put together some cool combos.



This my favorite combo so far, but I have yet to try on everything...thanks mom and lindsey!


A little Christmas Elf led me to believe that I was going to receive one of these little numbers for Christmas this year, I can't say I'm disappointed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home