Saturday, May 01, 2010

38+ weeks

Baby Update: It's May, so baby can come aaaaany time now....

Had some contractions on Thursday night, but they stopped *sigh*. Today am feeling more pelvic pressure, so hopefully the baby is starting to prepare for vacating my body. (I want it back!)

My OB said she would strip my membranes Tuesday (May 4), so hopefully baby will be here by Mother's Day! Sooner if I'm anything like my mother, who went into labor 2 hours after having this done...

AJ says I can't have the baby until my due date, I think he is a little nervous!

I'm trying to decide if I want to post any pics of my huge belly...I think not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Lou said...

We don't need to see belly pics, thanks.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home