Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Time

We had a wonderful Christmas at the Foster house in Portland! By popular demand, we each opened all but one present on Christmas Eve. We didn't get to dinner until about 8 pm, but it was worth the wait! Aj and my mom did a great job on the turkey - delish! Too much wine did my Dad in; he fell asleep on the couch. Doc and Copper weren't doing ANY begging AT ALL...

...You won't find any pictures of me because Santa brought me a huge red zit for Christmas! Actually, I got a lot of nice things! I'm especially looking forward to the weekend getaway to Bonneville Hot Springs Spa where I have a hottub, relaxing aromatic wrap and massage waiting for me! Thanks AJ! He got a fishing pole, some Bush literature and a nice wool coat to keep him warm. There may have been a little bit of regifting going on, but who's counting? It snowed hard for about 2 hours on Christmas Day, and they said "no White Christmas", ha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home