Sunday, February 08, 2009

Rant

Things I hate:

1) Mercedes-Benz drivers: I can understand why people drive a BMW, Lexus or Audi (want one!), but lets face it, Mercedes are ugly cars and the people that drive them just want to show off how rich and douche-baggy they are.

2) Goggles that leak: How hard is it to design a plastic device that keeps water out of your eyes?

3) Interviews with bullriders: I love watching the sport, but it ruins the fantasy when they open their mouths...

4) People that are late to their doctor's appts: Don't you idiots know that the reason we get behind is because of people like you?

5) Crank 2, High Voltage: Don't get me wrong, Jason Statham is a hottie, but in the preview of this movie, someone surgically removes his heart and puts in a mechanical one which evidently needs to be shocked every 5 minutes while he runs around fighting people and varying his HR and BP at will...please. I want to see you in a romantic comedy!

6) Hotels: I'm trying to plan a vacation and I swear that every hotel these days is over $100/night; who are you kidding, it's a recession, people!

7) Guys at the gym that leave heavy weights on the barbells and then go do other machine: I think they enjoy watching me try to take them down; but I'm not above giving them a piece of my mind for it!

8) Republicans: and Blagojevich (D), nuff said.

9) Lady that had octuplets by in-vitro: she already had 6 kids that she can't handle; what total idiot of a doctor thought it was ok to give her more babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home