Wednesday, May 05, 2010

39+ weeks

Update from OB appt yesterday. Things have progressed a bit, baby is lower, cervix more thinned and dilated; so she was able to strip my membranes, but alas, no labor has ensued...yet.

She estimated Logan at 7.5-8lbs and made an off-hand comment about inducing me at 41.5 wks if I don't go into labor before then. I just about cried. There is going to be some serious negotiation on the timeline of induction...


I'm thinking May 14th if she hasn't shown up before then.

I will be looking into Acupuncture this weekend, and maybe some massage/pressure point mumbo jumbo (believe me, I've tried EVERYTHING ELSE, had a TON of pineapple last night!).
Meanwhile, AJ is completely unsympathetic and getting in all the fishing he can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home