Monday, July 26, 2010

Hiking

We ventured up the road from our house into the Rattlesnake trail system. Had a great hike with Logan strapped on (my back is killing me even though AJ carried her more than half the time)!

My two little trailblazers sure were tired when we got home!

My computer crashed and my camera fell out of the diaper bag today, so camera-phone pics may be all you get for awhile.

AJ is cooking us a Salmon dinner tonight; then we're going to check out the indoor pool/water park if we still have any energy in us...

Nap Nanny recalled today due to baby that died when it was used in a crib (which you are not supposed to do!) and she was trapped between the chair and the bumper. Even though we use it correctly on the floor, I'm probably not going to put her in it all night anymore. This could be interesting...tried the pack-n-play for a nap today and screaming ensued! Tomorrow I'm on the hunt for a real crib! I also have sheer bumpers that the baby can easily breathe through!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home