Saturday, May 16, 2009

We are getting some great weather in Portland this weekend. We took advantage of it and spent most of the weekend out-of-doors!
We went to Olympia for the Duck's Unlimited Skeet Shoot on Saturday morning. It was pretty fun; I didn't shoot as bad as I thought I would...

The funniest part were the "gun-carts" that all the guys were pushing around. Looks suspeciously like a re-fabbed Bob Stroller! I kept expecting to see a baby in there!
I did get to see a baby when I visited my friend Jill in St. Helen's. It was her grandma's 90th birthday and Jill's own 30th. Just day #19 for Maida, so cute!
Getting some practice. Maida needs to be bounced, rocked, swaddled and have her binky all at the same time to be happy...high maintanence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home